Property & Casualty Insurance


Property/casualty insurance is insurance on homes, cars, and businesses. Technically, property insurance protects a person or business with an interest in physical property against its loss or the loss of its income-producing abilities. Casualty insurance mainly protects a person or business against legal liability for losses caused by injury to other people or damage to the property of others.

Tom Nord Agency provides services for insurance companies that write the following lines of property/casualty insurance:

•Farm Packages
•Umbrella Excess Liability